April, May, June and September :
Monday to Saturday from 10 to 12:30 am and from 2 to 6 pm.
French bank holidays from 10 to 12 am and from 2 to 5 pm.
July and August
From Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 7 pm
On Sundays and French bank holidays
from 10 to 12 and from 2 to 5
The Tourist Office Services:
Welcoming visitors in French, English and Spanish.
Providing information at the desk, by mail or e-mail.
Free various booking.
Guided tours for groups and individuals in English.
Free unlimited WIFI access.
We sell angling licences.
Also to be seen at the Tourist Office : 4 models to follow the progression of the construction of Domfront Castle.
The Tourist Office believes in a quality service at his desk.
Please take a little time to fill in the form.
Our tourist office, in the heart of Normandy is doing its best to act for sustainable development:
- With every day little thoughts not to waste water, energy, paper and
others or by recycling and buying locally and choose well its products.
- We can inform our visitors about moving along without a car.
- We keep learning about our Natural Sites : concerns, species, actions. To know more about it, please visit :
- GéoParc Normandie Maine
- Association Faune et Flore de l'Orne
- Conservatoire des ENS de Normandie